Monday, May 17, 2010

New at this

Ok, several of you have asked me if I have a blog and I've always said, "no". I've never done a blog before, I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm going to try this! So, please bear with me as I figure this out. For those of you who actually know what you're doing, I'd love any input or helps you might have.
So, why am I finally doing a blog? Simply put, it has been brought to my attention several times and I know this is a good way to keep you all updated on what's going on. I will try to update on a fairly regular basis.
If you're wondering what's going on and it's been awhile since I posted, remind me!
All I can say now is, "Off we go...."

1 comment:

  1. Looks like u r off to a good start .. have only had time to scan, but looks GREAT .. love in Christ .. jspoole

    ReplyDelete